Sunday, October 26, 2008

Mgm Marquee Suite Two Bedroom

Anthem deadly












I am the hymn mortal
Sick of silence. The enzyme
accessory
From the tip of my sword, I'll whisper
,
In the head,
existence.

Fate does not reach me, I'm
anthem mortal
The umpteenth, the nth,
Hybrid
Eosinophil.
choice, I did not
Janus looks at me, do not forget.

Life
Feeling sick, I'm
anthem fatal. Rejected
rabies
Countless pages. Surviving
to infinity,
It is finished.

Find the elixir,
Across a cosmos
Telling the plan, I am
anthem mortal world
On short term,
To tell you,
To move forward.

Caves taught me
Secret, secret,
Without mystifying,
must evolve. I'm
anthem mortal
Physically:
Levites !

God from the beginning,
Man with Two Faces,
Chaos
Past, Future, Keepers
doors, keys, I'm
anthem mortal
It is eternal.

Deceptions, illusions
,
cranking,
Me, I do not care! For
without hiding the exception, I am
: the immortal!

(filed copyrighted text)

0 comments:

Post a Comment