Tuesday, May 18, 2010

How To Hack A Sidekick 08 For Free Aim

Tackchita

the Cuckoo Mistinguett

How are you today?
So from that day I decided to post daily articles to show you what I do in my studio.
And yes, because it does not go a day without that I do not sew, it is my obligation, if I feel I have lost my day!
Even if I no longer work (well that I have a real job that I have to go to the dot 9 hours) I want to keep some semblance of schedule, and then if I get to make my mark I have interest!
Anyway, enough waffle, I show you my tackchita (Moroccan Evening Dress), it is not quite complete, it only needs finishing bottom and sleeves, but have more bands beaded she is on stand bye.
So let me reassure you, I have not done in a day eh, but in two or three days!
Voili, voilou, have a nice day in this beautiful sun
Kisses

0 comments:

Post a Comment