Friday, May 28, 2010

Bas Vampire Stand For

Poupinette

Hello girls!
How are you today? Do you have a good week?
Okay, well first, I want to apologize for my absence on your respective blogs.
There was the three-day weekend and a busy week and especially a big reflection (s it, I am officially licensed and AC is a little weird), unemployed me? Not possible and if so, however, I am much obliged to think about my future and I almost found, at least I kept the secret because I change my mind like a shirt!

So to start this week or the end, I present to you a pretty Robette for my granddaughter, the smallest being the nurse, I show you the creation on a hanger.
I'm full of kisses you and tells you to resume my activities blogosphere dice pochaine week (before not too much to do)

0 comments:

Post a Comment