Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Time Warner Telephone Hookup

detestable

Yes my title today "s girls, is what I am!
Yes because I totally forsaken your blogs, my visits are increasingly rare and I m an excuse but it is madness
!!!!!! Well I'm repeating myself but it is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I am licensed suddenly, I m working!
what I'm active, you will ask me? And much to my project!
And what is this project? Well, I proclaim to you, I begin to create dresses for baby girl! So, I'm working on my sewing, and between small wonder that more and more arms and my creations, I don t have time for anything !!!!!!!! But hey, we get something for nothing! So if I am absent for a long time, I hope to see you at my back!
Well then if not I bring you the first dress from my collection.
It is very similar to the one that I've made for my darling, but has more details, unsurpassed quality and especially to present.
I apologize for the lack of ironing! Lots of kisses girls and a big thank you to those who follow me every day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment