Monday, June 21, 2010

Free Watch Korean Movies

Once! The fourth dress

Cuckoo!
Aujoud'hui I still presents a dress, she reminds me a little ballerina, who knows, I do not know, it is not pink yet but what do you, my imagination is sometimes a little out!
Anyway, as I told you so, I am in full boil, full of ideas, not enough time, however, that I should pass to the next level, I found patterns of carrot as well as pant harem pants.
I'll have to pass the 5 th and is faster than that!
Thank you also for your visit and please leave comments, I would love to know who are inquisitive and curious!
Anyway I leave you with these small pictures and look forward to seeing you tomorrow, I still have many things to show you (I finished the 6th dress well almost)

Bises bises

0 comments:

Post a Comment