Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Serenaskin Eczema Pack

Little Laura

Firstly, I definite that this is not the first name of my daughter but the dress, eh!
Remember, I created a dress previously whose first name was Laura with the same fabric, hence the title of this new little dress of the child available early October.
Ah yes, the most important thing now is that my little blog celebrates its 1 year!
I still remember that day when I was starting in the blogger world, knowing there is nothing in there, well I'm no expert at this time, but it goes I'm doing!

And occasionally, I'll do a little contest very soon, I say no more eh you'll see for yourself!
With that, I leaves with pictures of my little suitable model of the game, then quickly said that because the child she goes her own head, I struggled home struggled to take a picture standing pff nothing to do, she did not, I still managed, normally it's me who is the authority, lol.
kisses and go for a new tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment