Sunday, August 8, 2010

Does One Get Pleurisy



Hello, hello! After a week
radio silence, I return as usual to show you the progress of my project.
Today, I introduce a new model! It is not quite finished, because it lacks the buttonhole and the node. Yes indeed, I'll accessorize all the dresses a little bow, I find it more fun, and much more femininin. It is the sheer lined polka dot, so it is a little hotter and it make neat. For
currently no ongoing work for me, really no time!
For the name, I can not talk about that because it is not yet filed.
Come on, I leave you, not because I got bored at work, and so no respite even on weekends, then I assure you, I'm not going to work all day eh! I am far from being a super women, but just two or three hours to finish my dress in progress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment