Thursday, August 26, 2010

What Is A Brain Polyp

From motivation!

Hello, hello, last evening, good evening! Today
the menu, I wanted to do a little dress for my granddaughter, something simple, nice that goes with everything.
I started yesterday the boss and I finished the dress today.
Well after yesterday's mantle, satisfaction was appropriate today. So this dress, I have not wanted to limit him to leave and to my collection '. Well, since I am not an unfit mother, I leave him, but against it on this model you'll see in my creations to the collection. It is made in very light gray jeans and a cotton lining is purple. There are two yokes, one at the bottom and top (not very visible) on the photos. Besides, maybe I should think about investing in another camera for an optimal (but for now other priorities, such as holidays in Senegal who are in 15 days, hehe).
Anyway, this dress is so cute and sure, she will go with any and all colors and for all time, what timeless! Vui Vui, Vouyer ca ca me is remote and I needed a good dose of self-satisfaction, lol.
kisses, kisses!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment