Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Prevent Socks Slipping

A coat that will do the trick

Hey, hey!
After a total lack of motivation (the month of August is too hard), I still managed to make a coat for my little fall.
The result does not really satisfy me at all, there is something wrong, may be too simple. Go figure.
What do you think?
The pattern I used was not created by myself, it comes from the book "timeless baby", well I'm glad I made the book (money back, I j 'I chose the second option).
And the next time I'll break the head during hours to a boss, at least I'm pretty sure I'll be satisfied. This coat will obviously not selling (in any case, it was intended for my baby come what may), it will do the trick until November, October rather good either because it is not very hot. The top is cotton canvas (material is much closer to the jeans), and the lining is cloaking), is to tell you!
Go to bibis

0 comments:

Post a Comment